Fertility Treatment is defined as the inability to get pregnant even after 1 year of unprotected intercourse for women below the age of 30 years and 6 months for women above the age of 35 years.
Fairly in about 10 to 15% of couples in India infertility is being a serious problem. You are not alone, so don’t worry! Moreover, 65% of these couples seek Fertility Treatment from various options available. Fertility Treatment is on high demand in India and all across the globe and the causes are completely diverse. Primarily the causes for Fertility problems can be labelled due to genetics and lifestyle related issues. However, most of the problems relating to infertility need not be a major hindrance for couples to conceive and enjoy parenthood.
Types of Infertility
- Infertility are of two types
- Primary infertility is when a couple have never conceived
- Secondary infertility occurs after a previous pregnancy regardless of its outcome
Causes for Infertility
- Female factors also account for 30% of cases, age, poor egg quality
- Male factors account for 30% of cases, low sperm count or poor sperm quality
- The remaining 30% are attributed to combined factors, environment, stress, genetics
- Only 10% of infertility results from unexplained factors
To determine the cause of infertility, one may have to undergo many screening and tests;these tests may range from simple blood tests to scanning of organs. At Milann, every test and investigation is conducted in utmost care and precision by our highly experiences doctors and lab technicians. Visit us today and help us help you!