Dr. Jyothi Patil
Sr. Consultant - Reproductive Medicine
Training & Qualifications :
MBBS, MS (Obstetrics and Gynecology), Fellowship in IVF Reproductive Medicine (FRM),
Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery (FMAS)
- Worked as a Senior Consultant of Infertility & IVF at Gunasheela IVF Centre, , Bangalore from January 2011 to May 2017
- Worked as Head of the Department of IVF at Rainbow hospital, Marathahalli, Bangalore from Aug 2017 to Jan 2021
English | Hindi | Kannada | Telugu
Field of Expertise :
Dr. Jyothi Patil is a renowned Obstetrician & Gynecologist.
Dr. Jyothi Patil has 15 years of experience in the field of Infertility, IVF, and Assisted Reproductive
She graduated from BLD medical college Bijapur in 1999. She finished her postgraduation in
Obstetrics & Gynecology from the prestigious JJM medical college Davangere.
She has been getting the best pregnancy rates with IUI, IVF/ICSI, and Donor Egg Program.
Dr. Jyothi Patil is very passionate about assisted reproductive techniques and she constantly updates
herself with the latest techniques. She strictly believes in performing fertility treatments in the most
ethical manner by introducing the patients to the most non-intrusive stress-free treatment. Her
treatment and protocols are individualized and customized to each patient; this has proved to be
To her credit, she has done more than 3000 IVF procedures (a large proportion of them being cases
of recurrent IVF failures) and embryo transfers with a consistent pregnancy rate of more than
60%. Her core competence is in treating patients with recurrent IVF failures, PCOD and recurrent
- Co-authored an article on “Which way is Infertility heading? Latest techniques in ART”- Perinatal
and Neonatal Care 2016
- Co-authored a chapter on “Embryo Donation” in The Art and Science of Assisted Reproductive Technology-2014
- Co-authored a chapter on “Oocyte donation” in the Manual of Infertility by Dr. Kamini Rao-2012
- Presented Free paper “A Novel attempt to determine if pregnancy rates improve by using Time
Lapse Monitoring System in cases of Unexplained Infertility” at The International Federation Fertility
Societies (IFFS) 22nd IFFS World Congress, Greater Noida, New Delhi, India, 2016
- Presented “Evaluation of Tubal Factor infertility” in Gnanavarsha –BSOG in December 2015
- Presented e poster on “Outcome of IVF/ICSI cycles using surgically retrieved sperm in azoospermic
men” at RCOG World congress in March 2014
- Moderator of a panel discussion on “Interesting cases in ovulation induction and infertility” in
Gnanavarsha – BSOG in 2014.
- Presented “Ovulation Induction in IUI ” in CME on Infertility conducted by Gunasheela IVF center in
association with IMA Bangalore 2014
- Member of Bangalore Society of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (BSOG).
- Member of the Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction (ISAR).
- Co-opted Member of the Karnataka Chapter of the Indian Society of Assisted
- Executive Committee member of Indian Fertility Society (IFS) - Karnataka.
- Member of the Federation of -Obstetrical and Gynecological society of India. (FOGSI)
- Life Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA)