Our job doesn’t end when we help a couple conceive. With a team of experts trained in every aspect of pregnancy and childbirth, we are there with you throughout the journey.
Good reproductive health in a woman often indicates overall sound health. On the other hand, problems with the reproductive system which includes the vagina, uterus, and ovaries greatly impact the general health of a woman. At Milann, we are known for providing distinguished expertise and effective treatments backed by competent gynaecologists across the female lifespan! We cover woman’s health from puberty through adulthood encompassing the diagnosis, treatment, and care of the reproductive organs and female body parts.
At Milann, we are at the forefront of providing the highest standards of clinical practice in obstetrics and gynaecology services with annual preventive exams and screenings, contraceptive counseling and management, pre-conception, and management of gynaecologic problems and menopause care. Our trained and experienced gynaecologists are adept in handling any ailment concerning the reproductive organs such as the uterus, fallopian tubes, cervix, ovaries and vagina. We house the best gynaecologist in Bangalore and the team led by the best gynaecologist in Bangalore treats all related problems in the bowel, bladder and urinary system since these are closely related to female reproductive organs.
The compassionate and caring team of gynaecologists combined with our most modern infrastructure backed by advanced technological systems makes us one of the best gynaecology services hospitals. We provide expert care to meet each of the changing needs in gynaecological health at every stage of a woman’s life.
Common Conditions Treated under Gynaecology
In addition to providing expert service in dealing with the above-mentioned conditions, we provide trusted gynaecological services in the below
- Amenorrhoea (absent menstrual periods)
- Dysmenorrhoea (painful menstrual periods)
- Infections of the vagina (vaginitis), cervix and uterus (including fungal, bacterial, viral, and protozoal)
- UTI and Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Incontinence of urine
- Menorrhagia (heavy menstrual periods); a common indication for hysterectomy
- Prolapse of pelvic organs
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- Other vaginal diseases
Advanced Surgical Services
- Breast and pelvic exams
- Pap smears and treatment of abnormal paps
- Fibroid management
- Abnormal bleeding
- Gynaecological surgeries
- Family planning counseling and all birth control methods, including
- Same-day placement of intrauterine devices (IUDs) and hormonal implants
- Permanent birth control for women, and counseling
- Emergency contraception
- Screening and treatment for most sexually transmitted infections
- HIV, syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, human papillomavirus
- Cryotherapy for genital warts and cervical abnormalities
When it comes to offering the best surgical procedures in gynaecology, Milann is the most sought after treatment facility in the cities of Delhi, Bangalore and Chandigarh. Endoscopy forms an essential part of gynaecologic surgery at Milann. Our surgeons use optical instruments specifically designed to help diagnose the most common disorders and pathologies in women reproductive systems such as endometrial polyps, some infertility problems, and vaginal hemorrhages among others. The team provides the best outcomes as they leverage our most modern infrastructure and equipment, and derives able support from a trained support and nursing staff.
Endoscopy services offerings at Milann include the below:
As an alternative to open surgery, this Minimally Invasive technique uses a laparoscope to look inside your pelvic area. With miniaturized instruments, our doctors perform a variety of surgeries through small key-hole incisions, thereby ensuring a shorter healing time and a quick post-operative recovery time. It also leaves smaller, near invisible scars.
A minimally invasive surgical procedure for viewing the inside of the uterus, hysteroscopy is performed by inserting a scope through the vagina and into the cervical opening. Hysteroscopy may be recommended as one step in the evaluation of a number of gynaecological problems, including to:
Minimally Invasive Surgeries
- Assist in diagnostic hysteroscopy
- Help locate abnormalities in the uterine lining
- Find the causes of abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Treat polyps or fibroid tumours inside the cervical canal or inside the uterine cavity.
- Evaluate congenital anatomical abnormalities of the female genital tract in cases of infertility
- Remove fibroid
- Treat endometrial ablation and tubal occlusion
At Milann, our expert surgeons employ Gynaecologic Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS) techniques as they provide modern, precise and safe care for women with conditions like uterine fibroids, abnormal uterine bleeding, pelvic pain, infertility, endometriosis, pelvic organ prolapse, cervical incompetence and ovarian cysts. We provide a safer and more effective alternative to traditional open surgery by performing the majority of our procedures via laparoscopy or hysteroscopy.